Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Finally Purple!!!

I have always wanted to dye my hair purple, but I've always been petrified of bleach.
With a lot of persuasion from my sister (who is a hairdresser) and promises of not turning my into a walking wire brush. I took the plunge.
I was advised to get a really bold bright colour, I needed to use Directions hair dye by La Riche.
Having bleached my hair for an agonising 10 hours (trying to strip the year of black hair dye) it was a relief to put some colour back into my hair.
One bottle coloured all of my hair and only took 15 mins to take and really nourished my hair.
I am so in love with my colour and would recommend it to anyone.
 
Knowing that I've bleached my hair I need to try and keep as much moisture in as possible. My sister recommended Argan oil and safe to say it's not the cheapest thing in the world.
Parading the aisles at boots searching for a less purse ruining alternative. I was happily surprised to
see my favourite brand Lee Stafford was doing a new range of Argan Oil (Moroccan Oil).

 
It done exactly what it meant to. It made my hair feel sexy and soft. It also made it look really
shiny and smelt beautiful.
I would definitely recommend both of the products for!!!!
Happy Colouring.
Gemma xxx

4 comments:

  1. "The blogs you have produced about Clothing and Fashion are really genuinely and unique from every angle. I like your writing style and the concepts you are introducing the world through your precious efforts. Keep the spirits high as people like me are always in the waiting list for you to read the new blogs.
    ladies fashion wholesale manchester "

    ReplyDelete