Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

New Hair new Goodies!!!

Hi guys,
Seeings that I have new hair it seemed only right to have a trip to Westfields
to find new hair goodies.
Working in a school I have to wear my hair up a lot of the time and love a good bun.
Not to be boring I wanted to have a bit of jazz to funk up my bun.

All of these lovely goodies are from either Forever21 or River Island
also got a nice statement necklace and earrings.
Just a few close ups.
River Island Leopard print Bow with gold cross detail

I bought a singular big one in store in the sale but these ones are available on line.

Forever 21.


 
Will post up some pictures tomorrow when i get to experiment with some different hair styles,
and play with my new hair haul.
Here is just a few hair inspirations that I'm going to attempt tomorrow.



 
See you guys tomorrow!!!!
Love Gemma xxxx
 

1 comment: