Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

New jewellery brand I love!!!

I love trawling Etsy for different ideas as well finding new brands.
Supporting English makers and new designers.
G J Beads are traditional but with a modern twist and contemporary ideas.
I am in love with their collar necklaces and would look brilliant over a plain dress.
Here is a few bits from their new spring summer collection


 


These Gorgeous Collar necklaces are only a minuscule £6.00

Love this Pyramid necklace would look beautiful under a collar!
It's only £10.00


I just love this one and bang on season for the pastel colours.
Crazy amount of bead for £15.00

I have been in love with Rose Gold for so long and beyond happy that people
have started bringing it back.
Combining it with crosses has got to be a winner for me!!
£10.00
 
I Love so much on this site I think I'm going to be quite poor this month, never mind!!
Love Gemma xxx


4 comments:

  1. So many nice pieces. Like that collar necklace a lot, so beautiful.:)x




    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! I can't believe it's only £6.00!!!
      Can't wait for mine to be delivered.
      Thank you for the comment.
      Your blog is lovely. If your happy to follow each other to keep
      Up to date with blogs x
      Gemma xx

      Delete
  2. Great post and some great finds :)
    Loving your tattoos

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. now folloiwng you on gfc and blog lovin

    Lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh thanks Lucy.
      I'm just waiting for bits to be delivered :-)

      Gemma xx

      Delete