Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Sewing Bee!!!!

 
Hi Guys!!!
Sorry for the lack of postage of late, getting used to being back at work
 and having a regular sleeping pattern.
I thought I'd do a little post regarding home sewing!
It seems to have become fashionable to have a little dabble on the sewing machine.
Having done two degrees in fashion my sewing machine is my best friend
at times and my worst enemy at others.
I do however love my industrial machine. Brother Bertie :-)
Now its getting warmer I can get back into my little cubby hole and start
my little machining factory.
Here are a few bits i did last summer which I will be making more of.
I love this abstract floral tea dress. I plan to be making a good few of these!!!
 
Front.
 
Love this vintage tropical print!!!
 
I also have my own little company called Spotty Dotty where I get to have fun with
printing my illustrations and pretty much have everything skulled up.
 
Love my polo - it's based on me and my fiance!
 
Heres a little pic of me rocking my own tee :-)
(pre purple hair)
 
If you like my polo come and check out my little website with both mens and ladies
skull/zombie covered tees. Spotty Dotty
 
I cant wait to get back onto my sewing machine!!!
Something so relaxing just having your music on and spending the day creating something.
Hope this inspires others to be creative and get sewing.
Love
Gemma xx
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you made those dresses, they are amazing, I love the cut of them!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love pattern cutting :-)

      Love
      Gemma xx

      Delete
  2. Love the dresses!! They are amazing!! :)

    Kisses pretty!

    http://sherryvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/v-o-g-u-e-f-e-s-t-i-v-l-2-0-1-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those floral dresses. Great job!

    Beautiful blog.

    XO,
    Catherine (your newest follower via GFC)
    FEST

    ReplyDelete