Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Wish List

 
1. I am in love with these Topshop Black Suede Platforms. The bow at the front make them
still girly but the cut of the platform sole is still beautifully modern.
Being black they are so versatile and will go with pretty much anything
so definitely worth paying a little bit more at £68.00.
 
2. I was so happy when I come across this! Combining two things that I'm a bit obsessed
with at the moment........Lace and Mint.
So this pretty Mint Lace top from Forever 21is an essenial.
I don't honestly think I can wait to buy this top and combi it up with some black jeans
and my Jeffrey Campbell style spiked boots
For £14.75 its just a crazy price.
 
3. I'm right into my statement necklaces at the moment and think this spike necklace
from River Island is gorgeous. Being Silver I think it will go really well
with the current Pastel trend.
 
4. I  LOVE LOVE LOVE Topshop lipstick. My current favourite is Navada, but I
don't think it will be long until this is my new favourite.
This shade is called "Saint" and is a really beautiful pastel Pink.
These Lipsticks seem to last forever and for £8.00 It's definitely a bargain.
 
5.  Love Crop Tee from River Island is a summer essential and has my all time
favourite combined ....... Tropical Print.
Will go great with jeans for a relaxed feel and for holiday some ripped
off jean shorts.
 
6. Coral/Pink Tube Pants I've been after a pair of Coralish trousers for some time
but never really been happy with either the style or the colour.
However these are PERFECT!!
Great for me who has quite large thighs and find it hard to fit into any trouser
without Elastane and these have a great amount of stretch in them.
I think £35.00 is not a bad price for an bang on trend item.
 
Well guys I hope you like my first ever Wish list.......I hope I've done it correctly.
Love
Gemma xx
  


10 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this post, love your blog :) can't wait to read more!

    Come check me out...
    elliebeaa.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh thank you so much!!
      I've had a lovely read of yours it's wonderful.

      Be lovely to follow each other and keep up to date with each others posts xx
      Gemma x

      Delete
  2. Ooh those shoes are fantastic :) and I so want those coral jeans!! Great choices
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh thanks Che xx.
      Your blog is lovely.
      Would love to follow each other so I can keep
      up to date with your posts.
      Gemma x

      Delete
  3. These shoes are amazing! I also love Topshop lipsticks and this shade looks so pretty. Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog...

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe.
      Your blog is beautiful!!
      I've joined your blog so I can keep up to date.
      Would love it if you could follow me back :-)

      Thanks Gemma xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog and for following! :)
    You picked out some lovely bits! Very summery haha! I want the necklace and jeans!

    Following your blog now ))
    Hamida x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh Thanks Haminda.
      I just wish this weather would cheer up so I can wear some of these summer colours.
      Thanks for the follow.
      Gemma xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely wish list! Really love that lipstick!! xx

    ReplyDelete