Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Outfit of the day



I thought I'd do a quick outfit of the day.

Its nothing too exciting just went to do a bit of shopping but it gives you idea of what i
find comfy etc lol
Apologies for the bad picture still getting used to the pro camera, so quickly snapped it on my phone.

Jumper - Romford Market
Top - Alice takes a trip
Leggings - Topshop
Wedges - Asos

 
This tee is one of my favourites it comes from Alice takes a trip  . I love their tees and jumpers and
are really good quality hand screen print so none of that nasty plastic texture. So playful and fun.
Cardi was a gift at Christmas and typically it hasn't really come off since then either.
I hope that I haven't bored you too much still getting used to this blogging malarkey.
Love Gemma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment