Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Pin and Go!!!

I always used to hate doing my hair sheerly because of the size of my ears and the fear
boys/(and more recently)men would pick me up after mistaking me for the FA cup.
But hey! After the many years of hiding behind my un-straightened mane I decided
to start playing about a bit more.
I love 50s hair, Victory rolls and bangs as well as the era defying beehive.
So here are a few of my very very quick pin and run hairstyles using my goodies
from my latest hair accessories haul.
Beehive and Alice band.


Very quick beehive and Alice band look. No back combing needed or hair spray.
Just lots of bobby pins and a bump it on tooth comb for £1 from Primark.
Love this Chiffon Alice band from Forever 21.
Loose Beehive and Alice Band.
 

Loose beehive bump on tooth comb and bobby pins and Forever 21 Alice Band.
High Bun with Neon bow at the back.

Straight pins, Primark black doughnut £1 and Forever21 Giant Neon Bow.
High bun, Front Bow.
 


Straight pins, Black doughnut £1 Primark and River Island Giant Leopard print bow with
Gold cross detail.
 
So there you are guys, four very quick pin and run styles that I use very often.
Hope you enjoy.
Love Gemma xx
 

2 comments:

  1. hello dear love

    we would like to publish some pictures of you. so let me know :) kissses
    I LOVE GLASSES

    Connections and Contact :
    I ♥ LOVE GLASSES
    http://www.i-loveglasses.blogspot.com
    showyourglassestoiloveglasses@gmail.com

    For Kind Interviews, Photoshooting or Meeting
    please contact us at this e-mail
    showyourglassestoiloveglasses@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I love Glasses.
      You're more than welcome to share these pictures.
      Gemma

      Delete